Mini progress photo: July 2012 vs July 2013.
On the left was last July. I was at 280lbs and almost down to a size 24. What I was wearing was my swimsuit. I had a cute one piece, then I wore a pair of swim shorts I got from Torrid over them to hide my legs.
This year (I should’ve done it in my swimsuit, dang it! No shorts this year for the first time in years.) I am at 255, only 25lbs down from last year, but so much has improved that I don’t even care about the scale number. I am a much happier person with a much happier job, I can run longer than I ever could in the past, I am confident for the first time in my life. Also, those yellow pants? A size 20, a size I have never been in before.
- the-incredible-shrinking-woman likes this
- blueeyeddd likes this
- lovely-bones24 likes this
- ollygollymolly reblogged this from the-incredible-shrinking-woman and added:
- icrossmyheartandhopetodie reblogged this from ollygollymolly
- hijive likes this
- fansofcollisions likes this
- theladysprogress likes this